Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yin To My Mops Yang

Remember me telling you how wonderful my steam mop is? If you can't remember click here

Well, I know I have made it clear to everyone the superhuman powers that only my mop has. It has been hard living without that mop, and since its arrival it has certainly satisfied all users that have borrowed it. I have lent it out, not only to prove that I am much less controlling over things than I used to be, but for others to understand its superpowers.
Well, to get to the point, Jeremy and I were channel surfing the other day, which is really rare for us lately to watch anything on TV, and we flipped past the QVC channel. Now I already know what you are thinking and I will address now that we certainly are not QVC home shopping addicts...HOWEVER...That is when I saw this...

The 2009 Biggest Loser 3 Tier Food Steamer Rice & Vegetable Cooker!

Thats when I regressed back to the Controlling Rheanna and Flipped Out! I snapped my fingers at Jeremy, bossed the kids around to get the phone FAST, and whipped out the trusty VISA card. In a matter of a week it was at my front door!
It does everything my mop won't do! Which sure helps the Soup thing I talked about with the Mop! It cooks beef, hot dogs, any type of roasts, fish, chicken, shrimp, lobster, all sorts of fruits and vegetables, beans, potatoes, rice, and even eggs. I didn't even know you could steam cook eggs! Yes, you heard it here folks, you can steam eggs.
This was our first meal and it was so wonderful. Healthy and good. I even had my trusty mop to clean up the butter off the floor from the kids. Need I say more?
The only concern I have, is I wonder which one of my kids will inherit the mop and the steamer after I die. Because they can't be separated. They are going to have to fight over it.

7 comments:

Kimi said...

That is awesome and I had no idea you could steam an egg!

Staci said...

Wow that is pretty cool! And the meal looks yummy!

Lisa said...

Looks awesome! You are funny!

Heidi said...

Rheanna I want one of those! I will have to look it up on their website. :)

Anonymous said...

hey there, before crystal me and jilly would like to make a bid on it for when you die, i would love that steamer, and your mop, put us on the wating list

Alldredge Family said...

The looks fun!!! I liked your very clever and original post :)
BTW- I would love it if you would call me in the next few days so I can chat with you about a few things.
Love and Miss you tonz
**********************
K

Allred Family said...

Ooooo! It intrigues me. I think I am going to have to do some research! I have a few things that since I discovered them, I don't know how I ever lived without them (like the Swiffer....I am still amazed at its ability to pick up hair even after I have swept twice)!
Paige