Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mama Erratic

For some of you that know me, you will not be surprised to find that I can be kinda 'Cookey'. Case in point, there are some things that just get you dang good and excited in life. For example, when I was 8 I loved going just about anywhere alone with my mom and dad. When I was 13, going to a girlfriends house for a Friday night sleepover. At 16 of course is a car. 18 would be FREEDOM! After I got married, it was waiting for my husband to come home from work. You get the idea.
Well today it was this...This is the H2O Steam Mop and I know you can't see my hard wood floors very well from this picture, but I had just used it.
I almost fed my kids off my floor tonight! It is so clean! It steams and cleans, and dices! It could make SOUP if I wanted!
Okay, small exaggeration about the soup, but you get the idea. Just one more thing to make my life BLISSFUL!

2 comments:

Rach said...

I want it!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

can i use it after you get done?? j/k. i will have to go buy me one to try it out.