Special thanks and all credit goes to Better Homes and Gardens for this recipe and picture. This was not my creation!
Thinly slice 1 small green, yellow, and orange pepper, and one small onion
Warm a large saute pan with about a tablespoon of olive oil and 1 minced garlic clove
Saute vegetables and onions together until almost-soft and onions turn almost-clear.
Drizzle 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with salt to taste.
Grill whole wheat buns and spread with 1/4 cup mayo and 1/2 teaspoon horseradish previously mixed together.
Dress buns with mayo mixture, sweet peppers, top with fresh mozzarella cheese, fresh tomato slice and instead of lettuce, use basil leaves for added flavor.

2 comments:
Hey, where the meat?!
My mom said this was really yummy. If i ever have all of these things on hand, I will have to give it a try! Sounds yummy! I also really liked your salad dressing. Jere let me try it. Yummy, I will have to make some up.
Post a Comment