Little Lylah Rosie is 5 months old now, and she is so cute. I will put up pics later.
As cute as she is, she can totally drool! I love her, but her clothing gets soaked. I have been wondering where her teeth are, but they are still MIA.
So, that brought me to the baby bib aisle in Wal Mart. Fun times. Apparently the big fat yellow roll back man doesn't like baby bibs. Cuz I could have bought four for like $6.00!
Sheesh, who knew a yellow smiley face was such a big fat greedy pimp!!
So I went to the material section and bought 1/4 yard of Flannel, and two fat quarters. I had no idea what I was doing, and personally was too cheap to buy a baby bib pattern, so I though I'd wing it.
$3.06 later (with tax), I am headed home to good old Stitch (my sewing machine). How hard could a baby bib be?
Note-I prefer the Velcro, but don't use the sticky back, it gummed my machine last year when I used it. However, you can do snaps, buttons, or even sew in a strong magnet.
Out of the material I bought, listed above, I got 8 bibs. Sewed four for myself and put four on eBay for $3.99 and got my money back.
So there! The WalMart Smiley Roll Back Face can Kiss It!
3 comments:
That's pretty awesome! Where do you find the time to sew??
...and you sew too. What talent you have,woman!
Very cute. Too bad I'm not having anymore kiddos....
good job! I love it!
Post a Comment