Fun in the sun with my girls...
Kehlton's first smiles caught on camera!!
I was really excited to see him start smiling tonight. I did not think that he would be so smiley so soon. He is a very good baby. So good in fact that he sleeps through the night already! He has been doing that for a week now, but I did not want to get my hopes up until I knew for sure he would do it for more than a night or two. He has also turned into quite the chunk. I took him to a follow up appointment to find our he now weighs over 11 pounds as a 7 week old. He is getting the Rollie Pollies! Here is a good chunky face look.
4 comments:
O-priceless! THose pictures of him smiling are so cute. I love the one of you swimming with your girls. Thats cute!
(where did you get your mop from?) I am ready for a new steamer, my steamer just broke.
So precious!!!! I can't Still can't believe how fast they grow!
Love the photos!!
What cute kids you have and I love the baby stage, hard to believe mines almost a year old. Enjoy the sleep!!! Lucky! I have the Hoover floor mate and I absolutely love it. THere is no way I could clean all my tile without it.
Post a Comment