We went to Grandma's for some fourth of July fun. Uncle Adam set up the slip and slide. This was the first for the kids on one, I think.
Uncle Adam tried pushing the train of kids, down the slip and slide. Appearantly is is not slippery enough to slide four little girls all down at once.
He Tried...
...And Tried
...And Tried.
He could not do it, so Kaylah thought she should do it.
Jeremy grilled some yummy ribs, and got mad at me when I drenched him with the hose. He got over it. He had it coming.
I hope everyone's Holiday was as fun as ours. Happy Independance Day!
7 comments:
I see the picture of you getting Jeremy-yah-he didn't look to happy about it. My hubby would be the same way. Then he would get me back really bad. Cute pictures though!
Looks like you guys had a great holiday !
Looks like you had a great time-call me at 652-5918 I would love to see you!
Those ribs looked good. It's been a long long time since I've seen a slip and slide. I think they are made for kids, people closer to the ground. I did one once in high school and my back hurt for a long long time.
hey their rhe,sounds like a fun holiday jasper and emma went on the big slip n slide at the park,it was so hot that day to,emma love the watter,jilly even went down the slip n slide also... good job on getting jeremy with the hose, me and jilly do fun stuff like that but with with soda and water, we take a big drink then spit it at each other, or get cups and chase each other lol
oh my rhe, it looks like you had a blast. those were cute pictures of your family
Looks like fun Happy 4th of July!!!
Post a Comment