Sunday, July 5, 2009

'Grandma Says'

We played a fun game on Saturday. It was all Aunt Lizzy's idea and it really worked well.
The game is played like 'Simeon Says' but its Grandma calling the shots instead of Simeon.
All the grand kids got together eagerly knowing that we were going to play a game, and that there were rewards involved. That is all they really cared about.

Grandma Says, "Clean the Microwave!"

Grandma says, "Wipe the Baseboards!"

Grandma says, "Dust the furniture!"

Aunt Lizzy gave them cool rewards. I personally think that we need Grandma to come play this game at my house!

3 comments:

Becky said...

that is a wonderful idea....I think I will do that!!!

Kimi said...

This is a game I could play at my house. Momma Says, "Pick up all your toys before I throw them away" lol

Project Maniac said...

Great Idea. It looks like they had lots of fun!