Tuesday, September 29, 2009

4 Months Old

Well here we go again! Do you just love those bloggers that are all about updating you on their 'kid' like Every Month! Ha! Thats me! I can't help it, he is just so cute! And its the most organized scrapbook/family history/photo album ever! So here are all the cute pictures.

4 months old
15 lbs 2 oz
25 inches tall

No Hair and no teeth, but he does roll onto his stomach, then gets madder than crazy cuz he can't roll back yet. He sleeps well and is a very good baby. Loves bath time and does not like to be left alone. He is certainly high maintanance when it comes to getting attention. I need to get him a younger brother somehow...hmmmm NOT!









3 comments:

Becky said...

O-my word! He is getting bigger and cuter! I love the ones of him smiling. Seriously so cute! I have a friend whos baby is two months and he weighs 15--he is one big baby. Kehlton is looking more and more like Rheesah I think. The last one for sure. Thanks for posting-I enjoy seeing him grow.

Becky said...

O-my word! He is getting bigger and cuter! I love the ones of him smiling. Seriously so cute! I have a friend whos baby is two months and he weighs 15--he is one big baby. Kehlton is looking more and more like Rheesah I think. The last one for sure. Thanks for posting-I enjoy seeing him grow.

Kimi said...

Ahh what a cutie! It is funny how fast they grow up.