Monday, August 3, 2009

Frog Potty Success!

Kaylah has been diaper free now for almost a week. She loves to carry her frog potty around and even empties it out herself! I am so glad that she picked up on it right away. She is one smart cookie!

This is how it worked. Go potty, you get this...

If she had an accident, it got taken away until she went in the frog potty again to redeem herself. Since she loves her Dora trike so much, and no one was allowed to touch it but her, she worked hard to get it back.
Isn't Bribery wonderful?! I like to think of it more as reward and punishment. :-)She's a big girl now!<

Isn't this picture great blackmail for when she starts dating? Ha! I can't wait! (Wait...Yes I can)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good girl mae mae keep it up you are doing great.

Kimi said...

Ahhh I am all about the bribery. I call it positive reinforcement, lol

Liz said...

Woot Woo! Even Kelty it talking about Kaylah being a big girl now! Congrats on winning the stubborn battle! One more defeat for the Mom!