"Did there car break worser than ours, Mom?"
"Why did they put that lady on that yellow flat bed?"
and "That girl should really ask Heavenly Father to help her drive better."
Pretty much everyone was fine, the only ambulance rider was for precaution rather than injury. We were very blessed. It could have been much worse. For as hard as they hit us, we were surprised there was not more damage. Go illegal Mazda Makers!
I kinda like the look of white rear lights instead of red anyway.
Jeremy says it is all my fault for nagging him while I was driving. Of course he is kidding! I don't nag! Ow well, I hope my rental car is nice until this is fixed. Drive Safe Everyone!!
P.S- I really don't nag.
5 comments:
Wow, Mom! I'm glad everyone is okay! Hope you're able to get the van fixed soon. Tell everyone I love them :)
I'm so glad you are all okay. Nothing scarier than a car accident!
I'm glad you guys are fine.
oh my, i feel so bad, but other than that i am glad that you and everyone else was ok..it kinda makes me look back when me, joe and the children and carol got into a fender bender...and we were so blessed cause we walked away with out any injuries.
Um, the cheesecake you made for us has vanished. I think we will need another one to replace it.
(I can't find your email address, so I'm communicating with you here because walking 500 feet is out of the question and I don't want to burn any of those precious calories I just put on.)
Post a Comment