Monday, August 3, 2009

Kehlton's Blessing

What a fun day! We had a ton of people come for Kehlton's Blessing. My Mom and Randy came all the way from Idaho, Jillian and Joe live close, Mike and Shelly, and Lynn and Sheryl came from Salt Lake and Dee and Jessica came from Vegas.
Having them come for a blessing that takes about three minutes really speaks volumes of there support. We really appreciate and love them all. I really married into a great family and I am thankful for the love they have for me.

Kehl looked really cute in his White Tux. It was a gift from Randy's mom Emma. He has grown so much that it nearly did not fit! Oh well, good thing its a one time use!

Kehlton was blessed by his father and given wonderful promises. I know that if we do all we can to prepare him to make good choices that he will have a life of happiness and fulfillment. What a wonderful thing to know that if we truly live the gospel, we will be happy and content all our lives.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a handsome boy! Loved the bribery--thats what we did with our kids...it was great!

Liz said...

We were way bummed we weren't able to make it! I still want to take some pictures with you guys soon... I just don't know when I will be down there again.