This is my computer area today to prove that you would hate it too.
My pregnancy, I had the first phase of sickness that promotes no cleaning whatsoever. Then i felt really good through the middle trimester. This is when the fridge got cleaned and maybe the floor mopped. Then in my final stretch where I stressed about bringing a baby in such a dirty house then I almost got on the ball. Then...there's my computer area. I can't believe that I can pass nearly a nine pound human being without any drugs at all without a second thought, but yet cleaning my computer desk makes me want to drink and over medicate myself. And I'm mormon!
Well, I tackled it today. Here is how it went...
I found $1.15 in spare change
I found my questar gas bill that credited me over $50 bucks in rebates! Thank You Big Gas Gods!
I found 12 pencils and 4 pens. Who would have thought! Every time I go the computer I complain to the kids for stealing all my pens and they were here the whole time!
I filled up 2 thirty gallon trash bags and used a half a jug of disinfectant wipes.
Rheesah cried three different times from downstairs, "Nooo!! I'm telling Mommy!!" Which went ignored.
I killed one big nasty spider that I swear was laughing his eight legs off at me. He deserved to die.
The scariest part, I nearly dropped the monitor and the big computer box at once, as the phone starting ringing.
Well, of course I got it done. I still have to finish the wall hangings but I though Jeremy would be so proud of me for doing this big huge job that he would offer to do it when he is home from work. *hint, hint*
I even took a finished picture for ya'll to see.
...Wait for it.......
TaDaaaa!!!
I hope this inspires me to tackle my craft closet tomorrow, but it probably won't. Yeah! I am so proud of myself!!
4 comments:
it's about darn time i was gonna touch the putter but i decied not to cause that is your private spot...I see aCALENDAR in your office and you told me that you don't own a calendar..:) love ya rhe.. the children are getting big (YEA)
Wahoo-good for you! Looks nice! I love the new look to your blog! Cute!
That is pretty impressive and quite the accomplishment for such a busy mom!! I am definetly impressed. Good job, Mom's Rock!!!
Love ya!
Nicely done! I love to organize, but then I get messy again and then have to re-organize everything. Oh well, that's life :)
Post a Comment