We are sad, heartbroken and devastated. Jeremy's loving father was called home early on June 8th, 2009.
Not so many people know that Jeremy's biological father passed away before Jeremy was born. After he died, LaRue met Lee and they were married for 27 happy years. Lee stepped in and raised Jeremy as his own. He was also there for LaRue when Christian, Jeremy's older brother died from a brain tumor at the age of nine.
Lee was by far one of the most giving, generous, compassionate, loving men I knew. He truly taught me that when you put others first, all else will always work out.
We are not sure of all the details of saying good-bye yet. We are still all quite numb.
One thing we are sure of. Christ lives and it is through him that we can be eternal families. As we pray we give thanks for being able to have him with us even if we have to be without him for a short while. We know that we will be reunited and that he will always be near. This week, we celebrate his life, not mourn his death.
We Love You grandpa!!
3 comments:
I am so sorry Rheanna and Jeremy. You will be in our prayers!
I heard about Lee passing from Liz and I was so shocked. He was a sweet man and he'll be missed by everyone, especially the grand kids. Tell Larue I send my thoughts and prayers for the family. Love you guys!!
sorry for your loss if there is some thing i can do let me know love ya.
Post a Comment