There certainly is something special about a dad that got his little boy. Already Jeremy can't wait to take him to ball games and teach him all the sporty manly stuff. I hope boys love their mommy's as much as girls do...
I am really glad my girls are just as excited as their daddy and I. I really appreciate what big helpers they have been. I am so glad that I can be a mom to all of them. This pic below was one of Jere holding Kehl. I like the more casual ones like this.
3 comments:
How exciting!! You got your boy! Congratulations, he is very handsome! To answer your question also, I did called in nursery but I love it! Glad your family is doing so well!!
how cute! she did do a good job. I love boys. I love that they get so into different things than what we did. Like my son is so into trains and I love it. my favorite is the one of you and him. That one is cute!
oh ok it looks like i need to get some photograh classes done so i can be like that....and they are so cute i really love those pic.
Post a Comment