O-that brings tears to my eyes. No Joke!! I sereiously want to call you right NOW!! Its kind of late--its like nine, but that is awesome!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. Yeah!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! Baby Boy here you come!!!!!!! Bring on the boy names!!!! I am so EXCITED!!!! PARTY!!!!
9 comments:
Is it a girl or a boy? Oh, wait...
O-that brings tears to my eyes. No Joke!! I sereiously want to call you right NOW!! Its kind of late--its like nine, but that is awesome!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. Yeah!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! Baby Boy here you come!!!!!!! Bring on the boy names!!!! I am so EXCITED!!!! PARTY!!!!
Congrats again! We are way excited for you! Love ya!
Wow!! Congrats!!! You are in for alot of fun-Boys are so different then girls- Can't wait to see the little guy!!!!
Congrats!!!!
yaaayh!!!! That's so exciting! Congratulations!
oh yeah, here comes that little boy that you have been waiting for... and someone for my son to play with.. Congrats Jere and the family.
Congrats! That is wonderful!
Congrats!!! Yeahhh!!! So happy for you.
Post a Comment