Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

My Dad aka Grandpa Pops!

The Best Things That My Dad Taught Me
Never Drink Downstream from the Herd. (Some of you will get that, others...)
Don't Judge (and I hope I don't) others for their actions, just love them
Be honest or pay the consequences
Respect my elders
He taught me how to shoot a gun ( the big ones too!) and that if you are going to hunt of fish, you have to know how to gut it yourself.
How to slaughter a pig (you never know, I might need that someday)
Be a hard worker, you're respected more.
I am sure there is more, but that is all I can think of right now.
We love you and Happy Birthday Pops!!
P.S- And I won't tell anyone that you are 52 today!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think i can help out here with this one I do believe i got a picture or two of dad....I will look and if they aren't good I won't do them..