Here is pictures of decorating Grandma Jill'a Tree
First Day up North. We spent Christmas this year with Jeremy's Family
Becky and Jeff, our friends were kind enough to feed us breakfast then take us sledding. We all had so much fun.

This is kaylah, she had to be pulled up the hill and would not get out of the sled because she was having too much fun.

This next one was Kaylah and I nursing her injury, one bad spill and she was done.

Jeremy took Rheesah down first to see how she would like it.

It did not take her long to realize that she could go faster by herself. She is the biggest adreniline junkie and she gave me a heart attack the whole time. She is pretty brave and did not have a fear in the world.

Savannah also had fun, but had to take a break when she got snow inside her boots. She called it 'snow bites' becasuse I told her as fun as the snow was, it can bite back.

This was our view over from the sled hill. Thanks so much to Jeff and Becky for the memories!

We stayed at Liz and Adams (jeremy's sister) from Sunday to Thursday (christmas day).
Dress up Time
Jeremy's Parents Lee and LaRue

Adam, Liz, Kelty, and Adelyn

Jeremy's Older Brother Mike and His Wife Shelly
Savon on Shae (Jeremy's Niece and Her Husband)

On Thursday, we went to South Jordan and stayed at Lynn and Sheryls house (Jeremy's Brother)

There are so many more pictures, but I think you get the idea! I hope everyone had a good Holiday Season. I am sorry that I was unable to see some of you, please forgive us! It is exciting to think of what 2009 will bring!
2 comments:
Thanks for coming, I really did have a ton of fun. Next time we HAVE to have GIRLS NIGHT out! I'm sorry if I got cranky. I Love you guys!
sounds like fun... I wish i could of been ther but i am glad that you had a blast....
Post a Comment