I honestly can say-I started to laugh!!! You know why-because it was you doing it and I could hear your laugh. Thats totally you and had I seen someone else do it-I would of thought that was mean. I seriously was laughing! Thanks for making me laugh. :) Thanks for sharing your boredom.
I like what you did with you dog..when you get board you find something to do and you did. Thank you for show my son to your friends he is sure a handome boy.
4 comments:
I honestly can say-I started to laugh!!! You know why-because it was you doing it and I could hear your laugh. Thats totally you and had I seen someone else do it-I would of thought that was mean. I seriously was laughing! Thanks for making me laugh. :) Thanks for sharing your boredom.
I seriously just watched it three times :)
That totally fits you. I want to hear the rest of Crystal's story. Tell her she needs to blog it.
I like what you did with you dog..when you get board you find something to do and you did. Thank you for show my son to your friends he is sure a handome boy.
Post a Comment