Thursday, October 30, 2008

Randomness

Well, I thought I would do some blogging today. I have been pretty blah lately. I can not wait until the nesting stage because I have had no energy to do anything. My house has become the landfill for my children and I think they are getting tired of Ramen Noodles, Soup, and Cold Cereal. My poor kids. I felt really bad when Jeremy had to start washing his own laundry and when Lee and LaRue came I asked them to please not ask to use the restroom.
So in light of all, I thought I would write down what I am really excited about right now.
1.Cloris Leachman was finally voted of Dancing With The Stars.
2.The biggest part of my food storage is 40% Complete
3.Jeremy told me that he is saving for my Christmas gift. I know he can't keep it a secret until Christmas so I am trying to decide if I should get it out of him, or just wait.
4.The school bus now picks up and drops off Vanessa and Desiree right in front of the house so now it saves me two trips a day to their school.
5.Tomorrow is Halloween and I do like eating the kids' candy.
6.I have bought patterns to sew clothing.
7.I am really excited to have the election over with. (Don't forget to vote!)
8.I am getting an ultrasound a week from tomorrow. I am 10 weeks along and due on June 1st 2009.
I know there are more things, but this is a good start. I am really blessed.

3 comments:

Liz said...

You actually want to sew? I hate sewing. I am also excited to not here anymore about the election. Good luck at your appt. Tomorrow!

Liz said...

You actually want to sew? I hate sewing. I am also excited to not here anymore about the election. Good luck at your appt. Tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until i know what yo are having??? we are crossing our fingers if its a BOY!! you need a boy in the family!!! Hope that is the real date for new one to come.
I think I need to see what I am thankful for this year..