Thursday, October 9, 2008

And Baby Makes...Huh?

It has occurred to me that I do not know how many kids I have. I know that they are Gods kids under my care, and I have to report to him, so I know that I am responsible...but as for an actual number?
Lets see. I had Savannah and Rheesah, that was two.Then Kaylah came, making it three Sierra and Morgan are definitely claimed. So that all together is or was 5. Then, Sierra and Morgan went back to their aunts. Two weeks later Vanessa and Desiree came. And we are so happy to find out that I am PREGNANT AGAIN!!!! So, that brings me back to the new baby making us party of ....? I think that we have decided that it does not matter how kids come to us, if they happen to be under our care one way or another, we are allowed to count them as part of our family. So eight? This baby makes the eighth kid entering the crazy Bristol Clan of lots of kids and little sanity. Whew. I am so glad to have figured that out. You wouldn't believe the weird looks I have gotten when someone asks how many kids I have and I say that I don't know. Problem solved. Hooorrraayyy!!!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Congrats! I am glad you told me before I read it on your blog!!! I am way excited for you guys. Maybe you will be able to break the girl streak (or maybe Jimmy did) so we can have some boys to carry on our last name. If not we love our girls! I hope you are feeling alright and surviving with nine? kids!

Becky said...

O-I miss you Rheanna, your so funny. CONGRATULATION!!!!! Yeah!!!! When are you due? How far along are you? You didn't tell us all of that! I want to know.

JoDee :*) said...

Well let me be the first to congratulate!!! WOOHOO!!! But you know...you didn't tell you "Due" Date....???? Curious!!

**BIG HUGS**

Zitting Zoo said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!! I hope all goes well!

Anonymous said...

Congrats sis, i am very happy for you and your family.

Momma Cindy said...

Whay to go!!! I can't wait to see a new little Bristolian!!! You are awesome to share your love with so many little ones who need it. Love Ya.