Every year about the time I am shopping for Halloween costumes, I start shopping a bit for Christmas too. I started selling my
'yard sale' stuff on eBay. Hopefully I can turn right around and buy off eBay to gain Christmas gifts. I will add more everyday, but does anyone else do this? You should let me know...I need selling tips!
3 comments:
I have been trying to get mom and randy down here to do a yard sale since my house would be easy to find, when and if we are going to do a yard sale...I wanted to do one before it gets too cold and to late but mom and I have been busy... so I am thinking that I am just going to give it to the di so I can have room in my small house, for my daughters stuff.
Try to sell your stuff on ksl or craigs list. You can also set up a link to your stuff on there site too. Good luck we are having a yard sale too.
I don't do the ebay thing as much because I just waste my money. I don't know how to work it and get a good deal, but the Christmas thing early. Yah---I do that. I actually just got Kanyon one gift the other day already. Jeff has his. He's killing me too because he can't open it until Christmas. He got a Wii. What a mean wife huh.
Post a Comment