Friday, November 7, 2008

Baby's First Photo

Well, you all know at this stage it is not much, but I had my first ultrasound done today. Everything is fine and great!
The baby is Due June 1st and I am 10 weeks along. It is okay if it is another girl. I am actually excited to think of a little baby girl in pink dresses again. I said that to Jeremy today and he told me not to talk like that. Poor Guy. It is nice to know that there is something cute and loveable and a dear blessing that is coming your way. The next time I have my head faced into the 'Great White Throne' I will try my best to remember that.

5 comments:

Zitting Zoo said...

Super Cute! I think you make beautiful girls so why mess with it?

Becky said...

How cute, I LOVE being pregnant. Its so much fun. Once I lose like fifty pounds I am there baby! Babies and pregnant WaWooo! I am excited for ya. How fun and cute.

Anonymous said...

well if it is a girl again (Sorry Jeremy) you have the clothes for it and where you don't have to buy any more clothes for it..

Liz said...

Girl or boy, they are both great! How can you go wrong. I guess we find out for sure in a couple of months (feel free to break the current trend of girls though, Adam really wants a boy the next go around).

Rach said...

You make cute girls. Keep up the good work.