Dear Mel Gibson,
Thank you for showing us that we all crack sometimes. I, just the other day, kicked my kids out of the house and told them to go live somewhere else because they wouldn't do their chores. I told them to go live with the Bishop and his wife because they would take charity on freeloaders.
Yes Mel. We all crack.
Dear Post-Partum Depression,
Thank you for showing me this is NOT the time of my life to make major decisions. I will give it a few more months.
Dear Kaylah,
Thank you for being so good while the nice ER staff stitched up your lip after the 'bathtub with a cup' incident.
Dear Rheesah,
Thank you for feeling so bad about splitting Kaylah's lip wide open! It sure took the Child Abuse speculations away from Mommy!
Dear Savannah,
Thank you for your wonderful help with the 25 pound 14 month old. What am I going to do with you when you go back to school?
Dear Lylah,
Thank you for being so perfect. Try to forget the fact that all the yelling and bossing around of your older sisters will someday be you. Just stay perfect, okay?
Dear Stranger clear across town that avidly reads Craig's List,
Thank you for the brand new bouncer chairs for only $5! You do realize you gave me TWO BRAND NEW bouncer chairs for ONLY $5, right??? Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Dear Jeremy,
Thank you for not leaving my ornery butt in WalMart after snapping at you and calling you bad names under my breath. When I get all irrational and crazy after having a baby, just remember that it's your fault. Okay, Hun.
4 comments:
Love this post! I can totally relate to the lip incident. Brothers and sisters, huh? My son did the same thing to my oldest daughter. They were playing, doing something I told them not to do, and sure enough there was a trip to the ER. My son felt awful for having hurt his sister - it really was an accident. I think he was more upset than his sister with the torn lip.
Peace. ;)
Michelle @ greenearthbazaar.com
I just found your blog a few days ago from craigslist (gotta love it) i am a fellow hurricane mommy to a 6 month old preemie boy and i have read thru all your posts and all i can say is you make me laugh !
Two bouncer chairs for $5??!! That's pretty cool!!!
Love your thank yous!!! Reminds me a lot of myself. I have one big hot mess of a mormon family too! They create enough blog fodder for years to come! Stopping by from SITS Blog Frog community!
Post a Comment