So in light of a new school year starting, we got some school clothes, picked out backpacks, and of course, got haircuts. I like Savannah & Rheesahs very much. Very cute. Kaylah, however, just doesn't look right. Its more like Matilda on that one Danny DeVito movie. That's what she reminds me of.
Savannah is my little helper with Lylah and Kehlton. Her and Rheesah really. Now I know how that Duggar Lady does it with like 20 kids. Has one and passes it on to the oldest as their responsibility to help out. Pure Genius!!
9 comments:
You better put panties over the diaper, LOL!
I have the same issue...so I duct tape that thing on. If you just duct tape over the tape things they can't open them. It's great.
lol how funny!!! The girls hair cut is cute! Your on the ball aren't you. I wish I was done shopping.
In love with the butt up pick! Not in a creepy way. Yes you are getting the hang of a big family. It's a game called pass the baby!
Duct tape man! ROFL Ok, I haven't actually used it on my 17 month old, but I'm debating it. I did it with my oldest son. Put it on backwards and slapped a strip of duct tape over the tabs. He couldn't get it off. My youngest can get his off now whether it's on forward or backwards, drives me crazy! He's been living in onesies.
Your girls look adorable! Love the new haircuts! school starts over here on Aug 25. I'm not ready. :)
Stopping by from SITS!
So you don't even cut your own kids' hair? I can't believe it is already time for school to start again. (Not that it effects my life) It is nice to hear that you like having your kids home. So many parents want school to come so they don't have to deal with their kids. You are a good Mom.
What an absolutely beautiful family! Your kids are adorable, and look happy and full of personality as well. I love the "modesty shield" for the baby crack. Peaceful little dreamer enjoying the breeze on his tush. Sorry to hear about the haircut mishap. Thankfully, kids hair grows so fast, and your daughter still looks as cute as a button! So glad to meet you and to follow-back! Best, Jenn
Popped in from SITS! Love the baby bum blocker!
I am sooo glad my kids are not ones to pull diapers off in the middle of the night! But I guess I shouldn't speak too soon...I'm sure it could always still happen! It's a really cute picture though, one his fiance will be sure to love one day!
Post a Comment