
Thank you for buying us the economy sized kitchen bags from Costco that last for months! And special thanks for understanding that it is over 200 trips to the dumpster that your wife will never take. :-)
Dear Kaylah,
Thank you for never going to bed when I ask, then falling asleep in weird positions randomly in the house. Aching, pregnant Mommy loves carrying you down the the flight of steps to your bed. Good thing your and angelic sleeper!
Dear Kehlton,
Thank you for showing Mommy the first smile in three days. There is light at the end of the rainbow! I am so glad your better!
and lastly...
Dear Kehlton,
Thank you for proving to Mommy that she must always change a diaper with her mouth closed!!! E-NUFF Said!! No pictures needed!
4 comments:
Big Mama---YOu've won my GO GREEN GIVEAWAY! (set of 6 reusable produce bags). Please email me at erinlynn76@aol.com with your info so I can send your goodies out tomorrow!
;-)
Erin @ the mother load
http://abbyandizzysmom.blogspot.com/2010/04/terracycle-turning-garbage-into-gold.html
p.s. we use those same garbage bags....I love Costco!
Thank you for the visit! Your kids are so darn cute! I must read more..... :)
Hey, I'm glad everyone is feeling better. I met your Aunt Cindy today, and I love you Uncle Jack. He's such a great guy, and a hard worker. Good luck with the diaper changing.
Post a Comment