Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa Clause is Comin to....HERE??

So, we were having a family gathering on monday. We decided that we should have a good dinner, easy that being Jeremy's job, and family pictures by the tree.
This is how it went.
Savannah, hold your brother still!
Kaylah no fish faces!
Okay on three everyone...
One...Two...Rheesah! Sit up straight!
Okay One...two...Savannah your pushing Kehltons sweater up to his neck!!
One...two...three!! Oh! Bummer, you blinked! Okay! Everyone blink on two!
Ready, sit up straight, look at me, smile, One...two...BLINK!...THREE!
Whew! That went on for awhile, but you get the idea.
This is what we got







Then, there was a knock on the door. We weren't expecting anyone. And guess what!! Santa came to say Hello to the kids. Which, I must mention he talked about the girls not keeping their room clean! Ha! It made me so happy to see that someone else was talking about that rather than Mom! I felt so vindicated!



Then it was Rheesahs turn.





This is how excited Kaylah was to see Santa Clause...


Mom had to help Kaylah by sitting on Santa's lap then Kaylah sitting on Moms lap. Yeah, we are so not showing that picture. Santa will be walking with a limp until Easter.
The best part was that Savannah and Rheesah said the reason why santa knew so much about them, and came to see them this year is because Grandpa Lee had sent him to say hello for him. What great memories.
Special Thanks to Santa and a reminder that I would like an Apple Touch Ipod.
Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!! HO! Ho! Ho!

11 comments:

Liz said...

Finally! Cute Pictures! I like the second one!
That was so nice of Santa to do that. I wish he could come to my house too! Tell Santa, I only want a haircut for Christmas, ok, let me rephrase that, a GOOD haircut for Christmas :)...

Project Maniac said...

I love the family pictures. And that was such an awesome surprise for Santa to show up. I'm glad everything turned out ok.

Anonymous said...

oh rhe, those turned out so cute.
Good job on the pictures.
where is kelhton and santa?? that would of been cute.

Kimi said...

So cute! Isn't it such a pain to try to get a great family pic? Yours turned out really cute though.

Becky said...

That is so funny--my picture taking goes the same way--look this way, stop smiling like that, do your really smile--stop it, hold still. To funny. I can't believe how big Savannah is. She looks so big in those photos. I guess its almost been a year since I have seen you huh. Hope all is well--MERRY CHRISTMAS

Make sure you come and go sledding again. We would love to have you.

Allred Family said...

At least you got the pics done. I don't even want to cross that path....and so I don't. they look great though. Is that your chihuahua?

Lisa said...

Santa forgot me last year and I wasn't even bad. If you see him again will you tell him I have been even better this year and please not to forget me. :) Cute pictures!

Heidi said...

Cute pictures! I still can't get a decent one of my 4. Kudos to you. I love your posts.

Zitting Zoo said...

Super cute!

Alldredge Family said...

I love the christmas pics. Kehlton is so cute, he has the same blank look in every picture with the girls! I can't believe how grown up they all are and it makes me feel old. Say hi to your hubby and give hugs to your girls and little Kehlton from Auntie Kat.
P.S. I will call you again in a day or two since we didnt get to talk long last time.
Love ya xoxo

Jon & Bridget said...

I love all the pictures! :) They are all so cute. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas. See you on Sunday!