Thursday, October 22, 2009

WOW-EEEE!!! LIFE IS CRAZY!

So, In my mind I imagine that I have it worse than anyone else! I just want you all to know how thankful I am that you let me have this minor luxury, even though I know it is not true. So, to keep this short, let just highlight the last...whatever days its been...

1.Apparently we all had the swine flu. There was a point when I WANTED to die, maybe even wished for it, but never actually thought anyone of us WAS going to die. Whew! Close One!

2.Every room of my house is dirty. Not just 'needs tidying' But 'Holy Crap! There taking the kids away! DIRT-YYY! I will never get caught up. The swine flu didn't kill me, but I would rather DIE than clean this house!! I will take pictures of it...you'll see when I post them all!

3.I learned that Moms can still feed there kids when they have the swine flu. And, the kids hate eating Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches, Ramen, and Cereal for dinner...for five days in a row. I made up for it when I let them help themselves to the tub of ice cream because I felt so bad. I will be sure to point out the Rocky Road stuck to my kitchen counters in the pictures just for fun!

4.Savannah be sure to let me know that it was DUH-sgusting when she saw me take Baby Kehltons temperature...Rectally!

5.Jeremy got a new job! What a man! What a man! What a mighty fine man! Big Daddy's bringing home the bacon!

6.Big Mama made some rocking hot aprons that you must check out...once I get them on my big mamas hobby hut site. They are cute!

7.Kaylah now says "OKAY! BIG MAMA!" when she is in trouble. This makes me laugh, then she in turn thinks its a game to stand on the kitchen island. I can't help it! She is one smart cookie and I can't be mad at her! She is a three year old genius!

8.Great news, everyone around me is getting pregnant! Take mental note to not drink the Kool Aid!

7.Even better news, I AM NOT PREGNANT!!! AHH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA-ha!

8.I have been sewing more and more of the Hooter Hider Nursing Aprons. It is on the other blog I mentioned as well, and with all this fertility news, I will most likely be sewing a whole lot more!

9.I was released from Achievement Days :-( But placed in young women's :-)

10. AND finally...I have decided to get ambitious! Instead of the normal walking of 3miles a day, how about biking five?? Nothing more rejuvenating than an early morning bike ride!

Lastly, Please everyone, stay Swine Flu Free! You won't die, but it destroys your house!!!

2 comments:

Kimi said...

I was so feeling all high and mighty a few days back reading about all the swine flu going on down there and thinking...thank goodness we haven't gotten it up here yet and then BAM...like half the town suddenly has it. I've put my family all on house arrest in hopes of not getting it. Except Mark, cause really someone does have to bring home the bacon :)

Lisa said...

I can't believe your whole house had the swine. Congrats for being over it. I haven't gotten it (knocking on wood as we speak) and hope not to. Good luck with the cleaning. ;)