They stain the carpet, scratch their sisters name into the the new paint job on the mini-van, POOP CONSTANTLY, and YUCK it gets under your fingernails! (Gross, I know, but you know it happened to you too...) They wake me up all hours of the night, stress me out, even times hurt my feelings. Sometimes...deeply! BUT What could your kids ever do to make you never want them in your life??? Many of you moms understand the UNCONDITIONAL love you have for your kids...right? There is really only ONE thing, I could not get over or accept and move on with, and that is if I BIT and CHEWED my nails! YUCK! That would be totally unforgivable!
Maybe when my kids are moms they will understand that they can forgive their kids for anything, EXCEPT POOPY NAILS! UUGH!
Motherhood is GREAT! I love them ALL!!! :-)
4 comments:
Oh seriously. The joys of motherhood. This reminds me of the time Laynee pooped on me while we were at the movie theater. Good times.
I totally agree, cause motherhood is really fun, I don't know what i would do with out my two beatiful children that I have. I just love seeing joy in my son and my daughters eyes. I thank my father in heaven for the children that he has blessed me with..and i also know how you feel about poop in your fingernails.
Oh man!! I never stopped to think that the "dirt" under their nails could be poop!!! That is so much worse. I love my girls but they do have things that they do on a regular basis that drive me nuts, but that's why there are mothers that love there kids no matter what.
Thanks for posting this. It was really uplifting to read, I needed it.
Post a Comment