Saturday, May 23, 2009

He's Here!!

Kehlton Boyd Bristol
8lbs 11oz and 20" long
Born Tuesday May 19th at 8:37pm


Everything went great. He is a very good baby and eats well. He does not cry very much, but I think he likes to hear himself grunt. Just like his Daddy! I am still getting caught up on my sleep. This baby was the easiest baby to deliver. I went completely natuaral and I wish I had done it four babies ago. It is the most spiritual experience I think I have ever had. Here are more pictures.

This is a favorite. Kaylah is so happy to have him here. I think she likes playing in his carseat more than she like holding her little brother though.




We are so blessed and I finally feel like my family is complete! Thank you for all of your love and support and caring through my emotional challenged state! I truly appreciate all your help and your phone calls!
Love, Emotionally challenged, post-partum Rheanna!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Ummm OK he totally looks like Jeremy!!!!! How cute! Congrats! I am so glad he made it safe!

JoDee :*) said...

Congrats!!! He looks beautiful!

Rach said...

So cute oh I mean Handsome. Congrats!!!!

Zitting Zoo said...

Congrats!!! he is beautiful!! I am so glad that all is well and your doing good

TheBirdNest said...

Congrats! I love cute little babies! I am glad he is healthy, what a relief that is on a mother.

Carissa