I wanted to publicly thank Jeremy's brothers and their wives. They were nice enough to get me this new baby swing. Kehlton is putting it to good use. Even though he has a full size crib, this is what he has slept in.
Jeremy went back to work today, and we were both sad. He really has been so supportive and doting. He is really excited to have his son and I am really happy to see their relationship. He already bought him a big bucket of Lego's and has basketball practice all worked out. I really love my husband and am very thankful for him.
6 comments:
Big Congrats. He is a cutie
Ooo cute--I am also glad Jeremy got his little boy! You will have so much fun with him. He is a cutie!!!!
That is so cute, I love it!! He's so small and handsome. I'm so happy everything went so well for you and little Kehlton. I want to come down and visit soon so I'll keep you posted. Thanks for posting pics for soon, I know you have alot going on!! Love you guys.
Man he looks like Jeremy, Congrats!!
Congrats, I am glad I FINALLY got to see a picture. It has been killing me. I am excited to come see you guys this week! He is adorable!
sooooo cute! congratulations on that new bundles of joy! I miss that stage!
Paige
Post a Comment