Savannah is turning 8 on Monday. This is her baptism invitation. If you are reading this, then you are invited. She is so cute! I can't believe it!
Kaylah has been given a new toddler bed. She got the cutest little sleigh bed and got to pick out a Tinkerbell Fairy Princess Bed set to go with it. She packed it all through the store and would not let anyone touch it until it was time to put it on her bed. Her crib is going to the new baby. Even after all the excitement of a new bed, sheets, and have her little comfort zone, she still seems adamant about sleeping upstairs in Mom & Dads bedroom floor. Maybe were getting somewhere with that habit, because now she brings her new Tinkerbell blanket with her.
We were given a new gift. His name is Simba. he is a small 4 pound Pomeranian. He has a problem with (*Uhh-Hmmmm*) Hugging. At least that is what the kids call it. I call it a nuisance until he gets fixed. He tried 'hugging' Petey, however much to Jeremy's dismay, Petey is not that stupid after all.
Rheesah has another loose tooth and is insistent that it just falls out. It is ready, but I think the tooth fairy comes around only after payday. Its funny how that little fairy knows so much about our family.
6 comments:
You look great! Take it easy-I know easier said then done I will keep you in my prayers
O-you look like a cute prego mommy. I am sorry about Savannah's baptizm. We won't be making it. I have my brother's baby blessing the next day in Odgen area. So sorry we will miss it. We wish the best and congrats Savannah!!! Also about the dog-thats funny-you always can make me laugh Rheanna-I love ya! Take care :) I wish we lived closer so I could help you out with the kids as it gets closer for your little boy to be born--AND after he is born.
Hang in there, I feel for ya, this is the worst stage of pregnancy. Good Luck with everything.
Hang in there. You look great! i won't be at the training this week. I am out of town. I will catch up with you may....if you are available.....baby pending.
37 days!! Wow Rhe, that is crazy! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your shower but I talked to your hubby a few days after and he said it went well and a lot of people showed up. I got the invite for Savannah's baptism and Katlyn is excited and really wants to go. I would really like to come down with the girls and at least stay Saturday so that we can be there. Your girls are getting so BIG. Kayla doesn't look like a baby anymore! Her big girl bed is adorable.
P.S, you need to call me!!
Ok your baby clicker says ONLY 17 DAYS WOW!! I hope things are going great. Happy Mothers day yes I know it is late but still Happy Mothers day.
Post a Comment