Wow!
So I have been spreading my 'Writing Wings' lately. Apparently I can do more than be barefoot and pregnant! It feels really good!
I want to thank you all for your encouragement in sending off my Mommy Stories articles. I am really getting good feedback.
So good in fact, The Hurricane Valley Times are now publishing my stories as part of their website and in the monthly publication that comes in the mail.
If you want to read my current Mommy Stories article, click here.
The St George Spectrum is requesting some sample articles, However they don't have any openings right now. But they want to see my work, so that is something!
Hmmm, maybe a reality show next??
I feel my head getting bigger by the second...
6 comments:
Rheanna I loved your little story. What's even funnier is that we had this conversation a week ago with my boys, because Nick does the same thing with me. So for now he is trying to not say it in front of them so that they don't do it anymore. It would be horrifying if they said it in public. :)
what a cute aritcal my son does the same thing when my hubby and I say or play around my son get involved in it.
Woot! That is awesome.
Rhe,
I'm so happy you decided to go for it and share your writing, I know you'll do really well with it. The article was great (I noticed it was revised which made it all come together). Cant wait to read the next one!
Love ya
Good for you!! I just read it WOW!!!
Congratulations! That is wonderful news! I can not wait to read more!
Post a Comment