man, if i knew that you had your piano I would stopped by today and seen it since I was there in town but i was helping mom out today. I like your new birthday present.... have fun!!
What a SUPER fun birthday present. To be honest, I'm insanely jealous. :o) Isn't it crazy to think that our class is turning 30? I hit the mark last month with little to show for it. Somehow, I thought 30 would feel a little different.
PS I'm glad I found your blog. I'm such a blog addict!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!! I am jealous! I am happy for you though. What a great gift.!!
WOW!! I am so jealous! I have wanted a piano for a while so I can learn to play... maybe for my 30th?? LOL
man, if i knew that you had your piano I would stopped by today and seen it since I was there in town but i was helping mom out today. I like your new birthday present.... have fun!!
It looks good! Are you going to play us a solo next time we are down :)!
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Late Birthday. I am ten shades of jealous!!!
Oh!!! Mee too!!! I want one, but it won't fit just yet!! Happy Birthday, and Congrats on the boy!!! :)
Wow! Someone is spoiled!!! Hope your had a great birthday!
What a SUPER fun birthday present. To be honest, I'm insanely jealous. :o) Isn't it crazy to think that our class is turning 30? I hit the mark last month with little to show for it. Somehow, I thought 30 would feel a little different.
PS I'm glad I found your blog. I'm such a blog addict!
Post a Comment