10 years ago I was
1-Single & Dating. Waiting for someone to marry me!
2-Had just started beauty school
3-Working a lot at the family biz
4-Living the single life
5-I had just bought a new car. The small hot pink thing.
5 things on today’s(tomorrow's) “to do” list
1- Clean house
2-Get the MoMo Van to the shop
3-Taxi kids around
4-Lots of Laundry
5-Ebay lots of stuff so when Jere insists on a Yard Sale, I can say 'Oooppss!! Its all Gone!!'
5 snacks I enjoy
1-Yogurt
2-Fruit Smoothies
3-Ice Cream
4–M&M;s
5-String Cheese
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1-Forget the kids, Jere and I would take a second Honeymoon!
2-Pay off Van & House
3-Travel More, okay with kids this time
4-Buy Successful Business
5-Jeremy would buy restaurants
5 Places I would like to visit
1.Anywhere tropical
2.Anywhere with History
3.Church Tour
5 jobs that I have had
1-Pioneer Restaurant- A lot
2-Several Beauty Salons
3-JC Penny
4-Interstate Rock
5-Primerica & Citigroup
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
I Tag
1-The Hanksville Girls (JoDee This means you too!)
2-Becky
3-Liz
4-Rachel
5-Kathy
4 comments:
I did it! I changed one thing because I don't like to share places I have lived.
Liz, Thanks for the reminder
Yes I am out of this one!!!
(HAHAHA) I have escaped from this one this time!!!
OK Rhe I did it you can look on my blog now.
Post a Comment