When I got home the other day, I realized my camera was not where I had put it. Hmmm... this has happened before. When I found out where it was, I saw all the little girls' smudgy fingerprints. These were the pictures they had taken while in pursuit of the crime.
Savannah playing dress up with my clothes.
This is their before bed routines, I wonder if this helps them memorize them? That would be wonderful!
I know that this looks a little obscene at first, at least that is what I thought, but no, she is just posing.
Rheesah making all sorts of funny faces wearing Dad's New glasses, I guess they must have been sitting next to the camera




I don't even know what to say....Where was I when this was going on?

I know that this looks a little obscene at first, at least that is what I thought, but no, she is just posing.
3 comments:
Love the last one, NOT. Thats funny. Made me laugh.
These are great photos!!! Your kids should be photographers!! :) It looks like they had a great time!
Oh my goodness it looks like your children had time on thier hands and they are sneaky when mom isn't looking...
I hope my 2 children don't do that..
Post a Comment