Enjoy!

Halloween 2004. Savannah was three and she had to be what she called a 'Hornicorn'. Super funny. We tease her about it every Halloween.

Theses Stinkers were forever pulling everything out of my drawers and dishwashes just to get in it! I had a fear they would lock themselves into something dangerous! I forgot all about this.

Rheesah has always had a gift with animals, so this pic is no surprise. I have seen birds land right at her feet. It is really endearing. Can't say that about the scruffy dog though...

This totally makes me cringe!! Ewwww! Gross! What is even more disgusting is that Jeremy left her there to go get the camera!! YUCK! I do remember this, we always had to make sure bathrooms were CLOSED!! She liked to play in any water, tub or toilet!

Rheesah again hiding in the dish cupboard. She is one here.

Hahahahaha!!! I don't think I have anything to say here...I mean I do....but...No!
Kaylah at about two weeks old. I had just fought off a major after birth infection that I thought I was going to die from. No exaggeration. Luckily we both lived!
Savannah & Rheesah holding newborn Kaylah. They are all so tiny!
Something I found interesting. Here are three of my kids at one year old. Even I have a hard time telling who is who...

4 comments:
So cute! I love finding old pics that you haven't seen in awhile.
Aww-those are all to cute! Loved them all! I love the toilet one...thats to funny.
So cute Rhe! I find myself looking at my girls baby pictures and thinking about the "old" days when they were so chubby and cute. I'm definetly not taking it for granted this time around.
I love all the sweet photos of your little ones. And I love reading your memory monday posts too! Hugs to you and your fam :)
SO CUTE!!! Oh my goodness. I just stopped by from Strolling Sunday and I am now following. I love your blog! :)
~Jennie
http://www.sweeptight.com
Post a Comment