Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thank You Card Thursday-The After Babies Edition

Dear Perfect Pedicure,
Thank you for trying to cheer me up as I saw the number between your pretty glitter toes. So didn't work. Nice Try Though.

Dear Kehlton and Lylah,
Thank you for coming to earth. Both of you within a year of each other. But seriously? Thirty-five pounds??? Seriously? *sigh*

Dear Bicycle,
Thank you for having the 'It's Like Riding on a Cloud' seat. It is sooooo not like riding on a cloud. You will be hearing from my Lawyer.

Dear Savannah & Rheesah,
Thank you for letting me ride ahead of you on the Bicycles. Weight=Speed Girls. Really, It was easy.

Dear 'Big Mama is on A Diet' Page,
Thank you for always welcoming more content. I didn't miss you. Did you miss me? Well, I am baaaa-aack!

Dear Legs, Breasts, & Thighs,
You have me confused with a Chicken. Not good. Not good at all.

Dear Lylah,
Thank you for the 2:00am feeding. And the 4:00am, 6:00am...
Breastfeeding burns calories, right?

Dear Curtis Stone,
If your going to keep stalking me, please bring your healthy recipe's cookbook. Make sure there are lots of pictures of you, the food.

7 comments:

Kimi said...

Bike seats and comfort... I just don't think it's possible.

Unknown said...

You are so funny! I can so relate to many of those things - and the touch of sarcasm ;) Glad I found you on Blog Hop Thursday!

I think you'd have fun at www.magicalmouseschoolhouse.com, where Disney IS school!

andi said...

Thanks for making me smile on a thursday! following you from http://thisgirlsrandomlife.blogspot.com/!

Nickie said...

lol... I won't even get on a bike cuz it hurts ma butt too much! Of course, I suppose I could always get hubs to put a lawn mower seat on it for me. Hmmm...

I found you from the Thursday blog hop and am SO following you now! You cracked me up!!! (In every post I read too!)

Kendra said...

LOL! You Said it! Give the girl an "AAaa-men!"

Brandy M. said...

Thanks for joining Admirer Monday.

Brandy
http://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com

Emily - faliLV said...

Following back - I love Curtis Stone - super cute entry!
www.familyandlifeinlv.com