Dear IHC Hospital Staff,
Thank you for spoiling me for two whole days, letting me sleep all I wanted, and bringing me anything and everything I needed!! But why did you have to send me back to five kids, dishes, laundry, and a sick husband! Cruel. Just Cruel.
Dear Pre-pregnancy Jeans,
Thank you for not shrinking too much while I was away. You will be worn out very soon. I missed you.
Dear Nice Neighbor,
Thank you for finally realizing that I was pregnant After I had the baby. Did I just look really fat to you??
Dear Curtis Stone,
Thank you for your flattering words but cooking for me every night is just inappropriate with my marital status. Please don't harrass me anymore!
A woman can dream...right???
4 comments:
I hope you didn't lift a finger while you were in the hospital. I am going to be so disappointed if you did.....
Welcome home.....sort of. *le sigh*
Big Mama? Who the crap big Mama? that is what i thought til I saw your pic, and stalked your blog :) now I'm totally excited to be able our to keep up with you! Congrats on your beautiful new addition. (#5-- YOU are the WOMAN!) And thanks for stopping by :)
Bahahah! Your dog's name is Hercules? I love it! Love it!
LOL! I loved the last one!!!
My husband wouldn't care if another man cooked for me! LOL He knows I'd share my food with him! xD
Post a Comment