Friday, June 11, 2010

What Diet?? Where?

I heard a rumor, or may have very vague distant memories of some sort of weight loss in my life??? Is that true? I am feeling a large episode of amnesia. Oh! Wait! I Got Pregnant!!
Yeah that's right!! Not that that is an excuse to download calories, high fructose corn syrup, and massive carbohydrates like a virus depleting your entire hard drive, but alas for me, it the old adage that I am eating for two. I have gained 20 pounds with this one and I know your thinking..."Oh, that is not bad. For pregnancy!!" But what you don't know, is that the heavier you are...aka, Big Mama, the less your to gain. Its true. Google it.

I just want to prepare you that once I deliver this beautiful little girl that will make it all worth it, I will be focused like Jesse James trying to make right!

For wonderful tips on eating healthy during pregnancy, don't come to my house. Instead check this out.

As for now, I wait out the last few weeks with moderate exercise, fresh fruits and veggies, and lots of water...yeah, that's it.

Stay tuned for the upcoming new feature on The Bristol Project called, Guess how much Big Mama Weighs?

No comments: