Dear Savannah,
Thank you for growing a year older without my permission. You should really be more sensitive about being closer to leaving me. I will take note to have the Prozac on hand for when you leave home.
Dear Kaylah,
Thank you for sprinkling baby powder all over your brothers room. I mean, All Over. Now whenever I walk into his room, it reminds me of diapers and powdered bums. Ah, so sweet!
Dear Server At The Local Restaurant,
Thank you for reminding me that I am a Pregnant Mormon when I tried to order a Margarita with my child's kids meal. However, if the drink comes free with the kids meal, you should specify it is Non-Alcoholic only.
Dear Wonderful Dentist of My Three Children,
Your a God with teeth tools! Thank you for the lot of Balloons, Books, and free kids meal coupons. As a side note, you should tell stressed out parents that take four kids to the dentist at once, that the kids meals are for Non-alcoholic drinks only. It will save from a major scene down the road.
2 comments:
LOL at a God with teeth tools. That is hilarious.
How nice of your daughter to sprinkle that baby powder everywhere. :-)
Thanks for linking up!
Aren't kids great!
I'll have to pass your note on to the Dr. for ya. LOL ;)
Post a Comment