Friday, April 9, 2010

Family Fun Friday

Who would have thought that a bunch of googly faced kids could make a Mom & Dad so happy?? What a bunch of crazy kids!

This was a rare photo op that happened without the drama and frustration of trying to get them to all smile at once. Any other time that there this cute, it is when they are sleeping!


Rheesah is playing soccer and she is really good at it! I can't stop her from wearing her soccer shirt even to school on game day. She has played goalie and really liked it. I was surprised to see how she had taken to it. She is awesome...coming from a totally unbiased mother of course.


We were able to take some rare time off and go to Zion, where I grew up, for a day. The kids loved the swings, especially Kehlton. He has become somewhat of a thrill seeker.



Savannah is growing up and enjoying being it! She is such a help! Dad took her out for a drive around the fruit farm and showed her all the blossoms coming on. Then they shared an ice cream cone. She deserved to be treated for all the bossing around she gets from us to help out. We really do appreciate her.



Kaylah had become so sweet and she is really growing up! To think that she starts school soon is really surprising to me. She is still stubborn and independent but the toddler terrible three bratty stage is gone, so I have really enjoyed her a lot lately.


Well, that the current Bristol Happenings. Stay tuned to find out how I became Rheesah's Soccer Coach. It is a very interesting story and one that is on the Memory Monday list. Pregnant Fat Girl a Soccer Coach...yeah, definitly a story there.

1 comment:

Zitting Zoo said...

Adorable! They are all getting soooo big!!!!