Ahhhh....don't we all enjoy the single days cramming six of us into one tiny apartment?? Sure it was cheap and lets face it, we had the freedom from Mom and Dads place. We could stay up as late as we wanted, have sleepover parties with all your gal-pals and secretly eat each others food while blaming it on the other roommates. Oh, wait...maybe that last part was just me...Ha! No wonder I am still heffing...
One time we were one roommate short of a nice discounted $200 a month + utilities place to live. There was one girl...who I won't name names(Christina, was it???) approached one of us and asked us about where we lived and if there was an opening. She was young like us, and had married early. Sadly the marriage didn't work out, and she needed out. So she came to our house. Ohh, to be a poor trusting girl from Utah!!! No questions asked, we gave her a house key and total freedom to our lives.
Shortly after moving in, we found her to be a bit odd, but naively blamed it on her being from California. We weren't too worried when she insisted that the doors be locked and the shades be drawn to resemble total darkness in the house at ALL times.
One day we get home to her sobbing hysterically in the middle of the day...in the dark house because one of us had left the washing machine lid open and she almost fell inside it and died. Needless to say, it all went downhill after that. My other roommate finally told her that we spilled the beans to her Psychotic Ex (who in my opinion was not the psychotic one) as to where she lived. GENIUS! It worked! She was out that day!
She really was a nice girl despite her washing machine and natural sunlight phobia's. Too bad she was crazy!!
2 comments:
lmao!!
She sounds creepy--even for me!!
(P.S. I lost the e-mail about the giveaway info--I'm still interested, let me know). :)
Too Funny!!!! I never did the roommate thing. I got married, got divorced and lived with my mom awhile... then got remarried, lol
Post a Comment