Sunday, March 7, 2010

Blessings

I am so thankful for our blessings. We have so many. One of them is the fact that we are having another baby...yes, another.
A beautiful little baby is coming to our family in July and I know I have kept it quiet for awhile, but seriously people, I just had one! I have already thought of three of my favorite names...
1-Surprise!
2-How did that happen???
and my favorite
3-What the HECK?!?!!
After the initial shock wore off and I finally believed that I was pregnant, I found out that it was a girl. Then I was really shocked all over again! I really thought maybe we could improve the boy streak to...two boys. But that is not the plan. This little girl is part of our plan, and we are thrilled and excited to have her here.
Maybe Lilah?? Were not sure yet on a name, but that is the one I favor.

As a side note, I am really thankful and very grateful for the love and support that surrounds me. I really appreciate the loving thoughts and calls and prayers that have gone out to family and extended family. Times get tough like this, some loved ones really step up and give their love and support and others, well you just find out who is really there for you, and who isn't. I never would have predicted the ones that are here and aren't but I am so grateful and thankful for all my treasured friends and family members that truly care for me. Thank you.

7 comments:

Kimi said...

HUGE congrats on the upcoming arrival! Another girl? Yikes and Yeah at the same time.

Lisa said...

Congrats! I haven't been around you and your kids but you seem like a great Mom. You will do great with another!

Lothiriel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! PREGO NEWS ARE ALWAYS GREAT NEWS IN MY BOOK (however heck they happen)

;)

It took me almost 5 years to conceive my baby girl...now we're praying for another pregnancy (hopefully before I turn 35--i'm 31 now)

Tigger said...

Congrats!! Girls seem like they are fun to raise. . ..
If you need anything, you know where I live!
Love ya!

JoDee :*) said...

Congrats again about the baby!

Sometimes the only thing family can do is pray. Sometimes people aren't ready to deal with the situation, even though they need to. Sometimes people aren't informed about everything. Sometimes people just don't know what to do. Sometimes people are there in ways you can't see.

Try not to count people out just because they aren't doing what you want them to do. Heavenly Father is able to use those who are ready for the tasks he has. I think sometimes we can allow ourselves to be angry or hurt because the actions of others aren't what we want.

Please just know that your family loves you.

JoDee :*) said...

Hey...um? I felt like what I said could have been a taken little rudely, and that was not my intention. but I did blog a post about it here:
http://sharphome.blogspot.com/2010/03/showing-compassion.html

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congrats!! You can do this, you are a wonderful mother! You have the prettiest girls so this one is sure to be a keeper as well. ;) You definitely held that secret in, amazing! Good Luck with everything and I'm always here if you need anything or just to visit with.