Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weight Loss Update

Well, here is the update. I AM STILL FAT!
Okay, that is mean to say about yourself, so I will say, I am no longer a heafer with more work to do. See, that is progress!
I workout for an hour a day. I mix up my workouts between aerobics, walking the kids to school, a bike ride, or the WII. I prefer the WII because it states that I am 4 pounds lighter than my Doctors office scale. I think it is because I had a regression date with that sexy doctor (Dr. Pepper) the day before and he bloated me an extra four pounds. The #&*@@!!!! I also have a calorie counter which I could email to you if you leave your email address in the comment feild. It is really cool!I keep my calories right around 1800 a day. I heard a tip to eat 4 - 400 calorie meals a day plus one snack between lunch and dinner. That is what I have been doing. I feel good, and eventhough I am not watching the scale, my clothes are getting smaller. Yiiipppeeee! Good-Bye BIG FAT MAMA!!
Anyway, I am not focusing on weight loss, which I know it sounds silly, but I just want to be healthy and feel good. The scale is not going to ever tell me the truth as long as....well, I will finish that some other time.
Is anyone else on board? Hmph!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

GO Rheanna!!! I'm here to cheer you on. ;) Keep with it, you are a determined individual and if anyone can stick with it, it's you all the way. :)