Sunday, November 1, 2009

5 Months Old

Kehlton Boyd Bristol

28" Tall

17lbs 2oz

2 Bottom Teeth


Dear Grandma Jill,
This is Kehlton. Mommy left this box thing with lights on for me to play with. I like pushing all the buttons.
I am five months old and mommy took my pictures, I did not like it even when she laid me on my side and put a bumpy pillow under my head. I smiled just to make her happy. Yeah...I'm cool.
Guess what? I have two bottom teeth! It hurt like an old diaper! I got so mad when I chewed on my thumb! Grandma, Why does my little teeth hurt my thumb when I chew on it?
Mommy does not let me eat all the food at dinner. I still get that boring milk stuff. When do I get all the other stuff like they do? I try to drool a lot to let Mom know that the whole 'Got Milk' thing is getting pretty old.
Aunt Peggy bought me this rockin outfit so I can go get some chicks! I wore it to church today, and the older ladies behind Mommy's shoulder kept smiling at me and making these googly noises. Grandma? Why do old ladies make googly noises at me? I looked totally hot though. Yeah...I'm cool.
I love you Grandma. Come see me at turkey time. Maybe you and I can sneak away with some hot grub that Mom won't let me have. You'll give it to me though, cuz...well...your cool too!
I hope you DIG my chick-gettin-photo's!


7 comments:

Becky said...

Awww-he looks so adorable!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness rhe
He's getting so big.
I just can't believe how handsome he is, i think he gets it from the winder side. no it could be the bristol side as well since he so much like Jer. anyways good looking pictures of kehlton

Liz said...

Cute pics! I can't believe how much he has changed. You need to post pictures more often. Cute boy!

Zitting Zoo said...

Such a cutie! we need to get together soon!

Lisa said...

He is really cute!

Allred Family said...

Look at him work the camera....stud.

Rach said...

What a cute boy!