Weight 12lbs and 15oz
Height 24 inches
Just from being with him since he was born, I hardly notice changes, but when I look back at the last three months of pictures, I can barely believe it! I am not sure if her looks more like me of Jere, I have never been good at that with my kids.
This next picture shows off his Popeye arms. They are so cute!
And forgive me for all the pictures, but these are for the family and of course grandma!
5 comments:
Oh, he really is getting big. It is sad I miss out on these things. My cute nephew has changed so much.Also, I think he looks like Kaylah in the first picture.
What a smile! It is scary how fast they grow up isn't it.
O-my word--he is so stinkin cute!!! I love the ones of him smiling. Handsome boy!!! Time sure flies by when your enjoying it. The music you have reminds me of work at walmart. I remember using your cd player thing and this was what would be in it. Fun times!! Thank you for everything and your friendship...I will cherish it forever.
What an adorable little guy he is!! So cute!
oh my goodness he is getting so big i love it when they start to smile and coo.
Post a Comment